This section contains a number of links and documents to supplement the information available in chapters in this APPP resource. It includes:
- Case Law – provides information about recent significant court cases;
- Case Studies – currently populated by case studies from the Care and Support Statutory Guidance, but others will be added in due course;
- CQC Standards and KLOEs – information about the purpose and functions of the CQC.
- Glossary – provides definitions and key terms used;
- Integrated Care – links to organisations and documents related to the health and social care integration agenda;
- Legislation – links to relevant legislation;
- Local Forms, Leaflets, Letters – key local documents and downloads.
- National Guidance and Inquiries – links to national guidance, particularly from ADASS, LGA and SCIE and links to inquiry reports;
- Organisations – links to websites for relevant national organisations;
- Provider Resources – links to guidance and other information and national organisations who provide services and support to provider services;
- Research and Report Briefings – written by the Policy Partners Project to reflect current issues or recently released research reports;
- Safeguarding Adults Review reports – links to significant SARs.
For ease of use, if you can open the resource in two tabs next to each other you can click on the Resources section to consult related resources without leaving the chapter you are reading.